Hi all,

I am working my way through teaching myself regex to parse an annotated
bibliography docx file and had a question as I can't seem to get a succinct
answer from Google.  Is it possible to have regex find words, or in the
case names, in displayed in all caps?  Also similarly is it possible to
have regex find words, or in this case titles, that are italicized?  Given
how the document is formatted doing both would be nice so that I could
parse them into a table or or database, but I cannot find a clear answer on
that, though I am very new to regex so it is probably jumping into the deep
end on this.  Any answers are appreciated.

Matt Sherman