Hi Xiaoming,

Thanks, this is useful information although it does not help us in allowing
the user to select from a list via autocomplete (which is what we are
aiming for).

But checking the info available on the dev pages, I was reminded of your
lookup by IP address service which could help us guess the proper resolver:
https://platform.worldcat.org/api-explorer/registryPlatformSRU/OpenURLResolver/LookupByIPAddress

However, I could not get it to work with any of the IPs in our institution,
e.g.
http://www.worldcat.org/registry/lookup?IP=131.142.185.29

Am I doing something wrong or is the service not behaving correctly?

Thanks,
-- Alberto