Apologies for cross posting.

Different institutions provide copyright information to the members of
their community in different ways. Join us on CopyTalk this month to hear
three universities describing the copyright services they offer to their
faculty, staff, and students. Our presenters will include Sandra Enimil,
Program Director, Copyright Resources Center at the Ohio State University
Libraries, Pia Hunter, Visiting Assistant Professor and Copyright and
Reserve Librarian from the University of Illinois at Chicago, and Cindy
Kristof, Head of Copyright and Document Services from Kent State University.

CopyTalk will take place on August 6th at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern time.
After a brief introduction of our presenters, they will present for 45
minutes, and we will end with a Q&A session (questions will be collected
during the presentations).

Please join us.  It’s free!  Complete connection information (and archive
information) is available at
http://www.districtdispatch.org/2015/07/even-though-it-is-summer-copytalk-webinars-continue/