Reed College seeks a Data Services Librarian to provide leadership,
instruction, and support in the discovery, use, and management of
locally and externally available data. This position will collaborate
with librarians, instructional technologists, and other staff to develop
scalable and sustainable data services supporting student and faculty
research at Reed. We seek enthusiastic candidates who welcome the
opportunity to play a leadership role in providing library services in
an intensely academic community.

For more information and to submit an application, please view the full
job listing at
http://www.reed.edu/human_resources/staffsearch/data-services-librarian-.html

Reed College values cultural diversity and intellectual pluralism as
critical components of academic excellence. We welcome applications from
members of historically underrepresented minority groups, persons with
disabilities, persons who have served in the military and others who
would bring additional dimensions of experience to our community.

-- Angie Beiriger Digital Assets Librarian Reed College Library