Hi all-

Just a reminder that we have our NDSA Infrastructure Working Group monthly call next Tues., July 28 at 2pm EDT. Please find the agenda and call-in information below.

July Call Agenda:

  *   Update on new NDSA host
  *   Overview of Chronopolis and The Digital Preservation Network (DPN)
  *   Request topics for future calls / repository walk-throughs
  *   Call for white paper topics

Here’s the call in information:

Event address for attendees:

https://locosi-its.webex.com/locosi-its/onstage/g.php?MTID=ea9364d74afe81294dd6ab940b608009d

Event address for panelists:

https://locosi-its.webex.com/locosi-its/onstage/g.php?MTID=ecbaa5d70df03c54d5a51cdcd7bcf0500

Date and time:

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 2:00 pm
Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Duration:

1 hour

NDSA Infrastructure Working Group July conference call

Event number:

668 586 588

Event password:

ndsa

Host key:

643628

Audio conference:

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.

US Toll free

+1-855-797-9485

US Toll

+1-415-655-0002

Show all global call-in numbers<https://locosi-its.webex.com/cmp0401lsp13/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=locosi-its&serviceType=EC&eventID=348642887&tollFree=1>

Show toll-free dialing restrictions<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Access code: 668 586 588

Sibyl Schaefer
Chronopolis Program Manager // Digital Preservation Analyst
University of California, San Diego