Hi all,

Our next call will be on Monday, July 20 at 1 pm Eastern.  Call-in info and agenda below.

Web and phone:
https://locosi-its.webex.com/locosi-its/onstage/g.php?d=668139365&t=a
Password: ndsa
Event number: 668 139 365
**You will be prompted to either dial-in to a number provided or enter your number for WebEx to call you.

Phone only:
1-855-797-9485
Access code: 668 139 365

Agenda:

*Announcements & Updates

*Main topic - Round Robin/2015 Conference Presentation Preview
Fall conference season is just around the corner. This is a great opportunity to share an informal  5-minute preview of your SAA, AMIA, IASA, DLF or any other relevant conference presentation. Sign up for a slot on Google drive (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xW_WiJu8SvALRQ1SiskoofFAII96NEGbVExkqDTjAWU/edit?usp=sharing) or just jump in during the session.

*Wrap-up

*Next call - Our next call will be August 17 and will feature Yale's Euan Cochrane discussing facets of emulation.

Kate Murray
Office of Strategic Initiatives
Library of Congress
202-707-4894