Hi Lisa

One thing that comes to mind would be for you to query a book price API
from OpenRefine using the "Add column by fetching URLs" function:
https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/wiki/Fetching-URLs-From-Web-Services

Querying the Amazon database has become quite a complex affair nowadays.
You might have better luck with the ISBNdb:
http://isbndb.com/api/v2/docs/prices

Getting a free key is a matter of seconds, and you can then query their
service using the ISBN directly. The OpenRefine tutorial cited above should
help you parse the JSON returned by the ISBNdb API call to extract only the
price information. A free key only grants you 500 queries per day, so you
may want to parse your list into smaller chunks. Or get a paid key.
ISBNdb aggregates information from different sources, so you might need to
decide what to do with the different prices you get: take the minimum, or
an average, etc.

However, ISBNdb's database may be less extensive than Amazon's. If you want
to query Amazon, I'm not sure what the GitHub script you are referring to
does, but my understanding is that it acts as a wrapper around Amazon's
native API and reformats its output. Since this code is 5 years old, there
are chances the API has changed since then, but you can try. You might have
better luck querying Amazon's Product Advertising API directly, e.g. with
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/latest/DG/ItemLookup.html

Good luck!
Thomas