1. We don't currently have such technology, though we are definitely
looking at it beyond this project as well
2. Either. From my understanding there aren't many/any comprehensive free
discovery products. We're currently making do with a Google custom search
engine, which is a very suboptimal solution
3. Yes. I'm working on learning what I can, and we're working on tech
support options.
Thanks,
Nicole