Dear Code4Libbers,

Some of you may have seen and some of you have even graciously contributed
to the EuropeanaTech <http://pro.europeana.eu/structure/europeana-tech>
developers spotlight column called "Who's Using What
<http://labs.europeana.eu/blog?tag=floss>?". We are pleased to announce
over the next few weeks we have the privilege to feature interviews with
the dev teams from Europeana <http://www.europeana.eu>, DigitalNZ
<http://www.digitalnz.org/> and DPLA <http://dp.la/> plus a few other
possible surprises.

You can read the first feature with Chris McDowall
<https://twitter.com/fogonwater/> from DigitalNZ <http://www.digitalnz.org/>
here
<http://labs.europeana.eu/blog/who-s-using-what-chris-mcdowall-and-digitalnz-developer-profile>.

"Who's Using What" provides cultural heritage and digital humanities
coders, hackers, and developers the platform to talk about their work,
share their favorite OS tools to utilize as well as the ones they're
developing themselves for us all to play around with. Of course we also
want to peek and see what the future holds for these dev teams and what
they'd like to see more of within the sector.

Interested in contributing? Drop me a line! We'd love to hear what you're
working on.

Interested in OS software in cultural heritage, libraries and digital
humanities? Check out our past interviews here
<http://labs.europeana.eu/blog?tag=floss>!

Enjoy and cheers!

-greg

--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Assistant

EuropeanaTech Community Manager

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>
*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr