We will be using the wiki for help organizing committees, social
happenings, and that type of collaborative community stuff.

However, we have organized a committee to produce a website that is a
bit more appropriate than a blog for disseminating vital conference
info.  We are putting the finishing touches on the site, and waiting on
some DNS config changes from the kind folks at OSU to finalize the URL.

Stay tuned! :)

Shaun