Tania,

Thanks for your reply! I got my answer now from someone on another
listserv.

The settings I was after where in Alma:

 * Fulfillment -> Fulfillment Configuration -> Configuration Menu ->
Discovery Interface Display Logic -> General Electronic Services ->
Request Item [Article]

 * Fulfillment -> Fulfillment Configuration -> Configuration Menu ->
Discovery Interface Display Logic -> General Electronic Services ->
Request Item [Book]

- Gavin