Hello, everyone -

Registration is now open for the 2015 VuFind Summit held Monday October 12 and Tuesday October 13, 2015 at Villanova University (in Villanova, PA). Registration will be $45 for two days of events, with breakfast/lunch included. You can register here:

http://vustuff.org/vustuff/vufind-summit-2015-registration

As usual, the event will be a combination of structured talks, planning sessions and free-form hacking.

Registration is open until October 1, 2015. We also have an open call for talk proposals which runs until September 18, 2015. Speakers get free registration!

Additionally, thanks to a generous donation by Agilent Technologies, Inc., we may be able to assist some attendees with expenses. Please contact me directly if you would like to attend but need financial assistance.

I hope to see some of you in October.

More information:

https://vufind.org/wiki/vufind_summit_2015

- Demian