Greetings,

I'm writing to ask for your feedback on the DRAFT version of Digital Library Analytics Best Practices document prepared by the DLF Assessment Interest Group's analytics working group.   You can learn more about the DLF Assessment Interest Group by checking out their introductory blog post from last Spring: http://www.diglib.org/archives/5901/

The analytics best practices document provides recommended approaches, specific metrics digital libraries should track specifically within Google Analytics as well as a brief literature review on analytics best practices.  As this is still a draft document, please forgive formatting, citation, or other errors/typos.

Follow this link to read, review and comment on the draft (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QmiLJEZXGAY-s7BG_nyF6EUAqcyH0mhQ7j2VPpLpxCQ/edit?usp=drive_web).

We welcome any and all feedback, but are especially interested in knowing:

Leave feedback as comments on the document or email [log in to unmask] or anyone else on the working group directly.  Please send feedback by August 28.  Thank you so much for your help and support!

Best,

Molly

Molly Bragg

Digital Collections Program Manager

Duke University Libraries

Perkins 013, Campus Box 90176

Check out the Bitstreams blog at: https://blogs.library.duke.edu/bitstreams/

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1