We want to make it easier for parents and caregivers to participate fully in the Vancouver DLF Forum, so we plan to connect attending families with a recommended local babysitting agency. With the generous support of seed funds from the CURATEcamp community, we are also able to subsidize some portion of costs!

If you would like childcare at the Vancouver DLF Forum, please let us know more about your needs by August 31. We will respond with costs and the degree to which we can assist by Tuesday, September 8, and we may follow up with you individually in the meantime if we need more information. Again, that link is: http://goo.gl/forms/Pd51WZE4LN

Would you like to support the DLF’s ongoing capacity to offset childcare costs at our events?

Please contact Louisa Kwasigroch at [log in to unmask]

--
Oliver Bendorf
Program Associate, Digital Library Federation