The Digital Library Federation continues to grow by leaps and bounds—now totaling 134 members<http://www.diglib.org/members>, and representing an increasingly diverse constituency. Twenty-five new institutions have joined the DLF community in our 2015-2016 membership year. They include museums<http://www.diglib.org/archives/9322/>, consortia, and colleges and universities of many sizes and areas of expertise. We are pleased to welcome the following members to DLF:

  *   Bowdoin College
  *   The Claremont Colleges
  *   Dallas Museum of Art
  *   DePauw University
  *   Iowa State University
  *   Kenyon College
  *   Lehigh University
  *   Marquette University
  *   Middlebury College
  *   Mount Holyoke College
  *   New York Art Resources Consortium (NYARC)
  *   Occidental College
  *   Philadelphia Museum of Art
  *   Smith College
  *   St. Lawrence University
  *   St. Olaf College
  *   Southern Methodist University
  *   Tufts University
  *   University of Arkansas
  *   University of California, Santa Barbara
  *   University of Denver
  *   University of Illinois at Chicago
  *   University of New Mexico
  *   University of San Francisco
  *   Whitman College
DLF welcomes any organization engaged in building or using digital library services and technologies, including archives, libraries and library service organizations, publishers, museums, and vendors interested in deep engagement with digital library practitioners. Each of our new members has been invited to share its work via our Contribute<http://www.diglib.org/contribute/> blog, so look for those stories over the next several months.

Thank you to all the institutions that have newly become members—and to those who have recently joined or been long-term supporters of the DLF community, now in its 20th year. We look forward to seeing many of you at the DLF Forum in Vancouver this October.

-Louisa

Louisa Kwasigroch
Director of Development & Outreach
Council on Library and Information Services<http://www.clir.org> | Digital Library Federation<http://www.diglib.org>
1707 L Street, NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC 20036

Join us for the DLF Forum<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2015forum> in Vancouver, October 26-28, 2015