The Dartmouth College Library is sponsoring a New England Code4Lib meeting this December. We are sending out a survey to gather information about prospective attendees to assist us in planning for this and future events. Please take a few minutes to fill out the following survey. Even if you cannot attend, we would still like to hear from you. The survey will close September 4th.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N6HLCG6

NEC4L Meeting Survey
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.
Read more...<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N6HLCG6>

Save the date:

Friday, December 4th, 2015

9am - 4pm

Dartmouth College Library

Hanover, NH

Stay tuned for registration information! Please feel free to contact me [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Jenny Mullins

Dartmouth NEC4L Planning Committee