Bless you for making this recording available.  I did miss the call, but can catch up now!

Best,

Michelle

From: The NDSA Standards Working Group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goethals, Andrea
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-STANDARDS] Notes and recording of 8/17 S&P call (Euan Cochrane)

Dear NDSA S&P members,

In case you missed our 8/18 call with special presenter Euan Cochrane from Yale University Library on "Emulation and Virtualization for Digital Preservation and Access",

here is the recording:

https://locosi-its.webex.com/locosi-its/lsr.php?RCID=c4d26cf5bc283fe7e1ebcbe851cc7c53

and the notes:

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=August_17,_2015_Standards_%26_Practices_Working_Group_Notes

Our next call will be Monday 9/21 from 1-2 ET and will include different speakers about web archiving projects and conferences. Please email Erin, Kate or Andrea of you would like to be included as a speaker.

thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Goethals

Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager

Harvard Library

(617) 495-3724