Kudos to the team for a great job. The "CODE" play on the "LOVE" sculpture
and Franklin in sunglasses get a special mention. However, I wonder what
this might mean for preservation? In the past, when conferences have
created a we site for an individual conference they have often ended up
disappearing eventually. Did the team consider that? Are there any measures
being put in place to assure that it won't also eventually disappear? Just
wondering, as a speaker who has mourned the passing of past conference web
sites, as if they had never happened.
Roy