Public Library Director
Wheeler Memorial Library
Orange

Due to an impending retirement, the Wheeler Memorial Library is seeking an
innovative, dynamic, and experienced full time library director to work
effectively with staff, patrons, trustees, and public officials. The ideal
candidate will have experience with and an enthusiasm for a library building
project and must be dedicated to creating an inviting and enriching library
environment for our community. We seek a director who will supervise and
inspire our small but dedicated staff and encourage them to be their best and
to provide top-notch customer service. Qualifications Master's degree in
Library Science from an ALA-accredited school, progressively responsible
public library experience including supervisory experience. Knowledge of
principles and practices of librarianship, budget development, administration,
and library advocacy. Strong technology skills required. A Certificate of
Professional Librarianship issued by the Massachusetts Board of Library
Commissioners will be required. A minimum of 3-5 years library director
experience is preferred. Salary $50,800 - $60,500 Closing Date September 30th,
2015 Send cover letter, resume, and three professional references. If selected
for interview, a transcript will be requested. May be submitted via e-mail to:
[[log in to unmask]](mailto:[log in to unmask]) or mailed
to: Library Director Search Wheeler Memorial Library 49 East Main Street
Orange, MA 01364 No phone calls, please.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/22563/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/