I just wanted to chime in to say that this sounds a lot like "tell me how to track the users who have asked us not to track them?".

IMHO, the way to avoid this is to use different kinds of tools for different kinds of analysis.  Static log analysis generally doesn't treat users as individuals and provides good usage info (number of pages/requests, browsers, operating systems, etc.).  If your usage numbers from Google Analytics have suffered because of Do Not Track, then comparing current usage data to previous usage data will probably allow you to show a more reliable measure of aggregate traffic.

Tools like GA and Piwik that use Javascript to capture user sessions, events that don't trigger a server request, etc. seem very complementary: they can give you more insight into how people are using your site.  Usability testing is the same idea taken further, and I highly recommend it as a way to really understand your users better.

I'm afraid this is exactly the opposite of what you asked for (one-stop-shop analytics), but I think it's the way to get the info you need while respecting your users.

-Esme