Hello Angie,

You might try loading it up into Koha or Evergreen.  Your setup should be greatly simplified by the fact that you wouldn't need circulation rules.  You might also look at the list of open source integrated library systems on FOSS4Lib (https://foss4lib.org/package-type/integrated-library-system) to see if there is one that more closely matches your needs.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Dev/Ops Lead and Project Manager, Cherry Hill Company