Hello,

We are offering iPads in my community college library this year. We have 30 iPads with the security cart suggested by Apple. We plan to use them for information literacy instruction, and to allow some to circulate within the library. Does anyone know of any resources that offer suggestions on how to manage them?

Some issues would be logins and Apple Ids, management and maintenance, and bulk purchases. I have seen the information on Appleā€™s education website for bulk purchases.

Any links to resources would be awesome!

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
MSLIS