Dear colleagues,

If you're attending the DLF Forum in Vancouver next month, we invite you to
a cocktail party with Artefactual Systems on Oct. 27th, 7:30 pm at the Salt
Tasting Room, located in Blood Alley in Vancouver's famous Gastown
neighbourhood. We've invited some of our local archivist and librarian
colleagues, so it's a great opportunity to mingle!

When: Oct. 27th, 7:30 pm
Where: Salt Tasting Room <http://www.salttastingroom.com/>, Blood Alley,
Gastown
Details: We'll provide some nibbles, you buy your own drink(s)
RSVP: here
<https://docs.google.com/a/artefactual.com/forms/d/18MdT--s5BHogY4KRfCffWoLuvsxywT9x12amloNbSrA/viewform>

Space is limited so please do RSVP if you plan to attend. Hope to see you
there!

Cheers,

- The Artefactual team

Sarah Romkey, MAS,MLIS