From: Giuliana Bullard <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Subscribe Online for all IMLS News and Announcements
Date: September 28, 2015 at 9:25:13 AM EDT
To: IMLSNews <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

We are updating our lists and don’t want anyone to miss our news and announcements. Please share with your networks.
Thanks,
Giuliana

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Subscribe Online for IMLS News and Announcements

Don’t miss an IMLS update! Sign up for IMLS news releases, blog posts, grant announcements, or the monthly newsletter. With the new agency website, you can even sign up for specific topics of interest.