Hi all,

Our next call will be on Monday, September 21 at 1 pm Eastern.

This will be a working call for the iPRES 2015 NDSA S&P Poster project team to discuss the design portion of the poster.  Our poster was accepted (Yay!). Attached is our original abstract, along with a draft design concept to help us conceptualize and visualize our abstract (thanks to Kate for drafting the concept!).

Everyone is welcome to attend and participate.

Call-in info and agenda below.

Web and phone:
https://locosi-its.webex.com/locosi-its/onstage/g.php?MTID=e9a63be885c1657fc08fad635aa3e71b7
Password: ndsa
**You will be prompted to either dial-in to a number provided or enter your number for WebEx to call you.

Phone only:
1-855-797-9485
Access code: 660 918 476

Agenda:

*Announcements & Updates

*Main topic - iPRES NDSA S&P poster working session

*Wrap-up

Best,
Erin

Erin Engle
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
202-707-1120
Website: www.digitalpreservation.gov
Blog: blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/<http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/digitalpreservation<http://www.facebook.com/digitalpreservation>