Thanks for the responses everyone. This really answered my question and
helps me to move forward with this project.

Best,
Debra

*Debra Riley-Huff*

Head of Web and Digital Scholarship and Associate Professor

The University of Mississippi Libraries

J.D. Williams Library

P.O. Box 1848

University, MS 38677-1848

U.S.A.

1-662-915-7353

[log in to unmask] | libraries.olemiss.edu