If you have a subscription to WorldCat Local, OCLC gives you access to
search stats on an Adobe platform. If you don't know how to get there, OCLC
support can probably help you. FWIW, OCLC supports integrating Google
Analytics into WorldCat Discovery.

--
Karl Stutzman
Assistant Director for Digital Library Services, Anabaptist Mennonite