Our library is currently working with the public relations department at
our university to complete a responsive redesign of the library website.
The redesign is being driven by the PR department, who is contracting with
an outside design firm for all of the actual coding.

We'd like to make some changes to the order in which our homepage content
displays when our site responsively resized for mobile, but we're being
told that the changes we want are not possible.  I'm pretty certain that
what we want can be achieved by CSS positioning, but I'd welcome responses,
off-list, where I can share more details and get a better understanding of
what code would be needed to achieve our objectives.

Regards,
Kyle Breneman
Langsdale Library
University of Baltimore