Metadata & Digital Collections Librarian
Mount Holyoke College
South Hadley

The Digital Assets and Preservation Services (DAPS) team at Mount Holyoke
College is looking for a service-oriented and tech-savvy professional to join
us in developing outstanding archival, scholarly, and curricular digital
collections. DAPS, as part of the Discovery and Access (DnA) division of
Library, Information, and Technology Services (LITS), supports the creation,
access, management, and preservation of unique digital materials. The Metadata
& Digital Collections Librarian's position is intended to give an entry-level
librarian the opportunity to quickly gain a broad and experience-based
understanding of metadata management and bring fresh ideas and new
perspectives to LITS. If you: have a passion for developing and preserving
digital collections; have demonstrated experience in administering metadata;
are an enthusiastic and fearless user of technology with the skills and
curiosity to learn more; are committed to working collaboratively within a
diverse community of faculty, staff, and students; are eager to apply your
enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, and sense of humor to our exciting and
challenging initiatives, then we encourage you to apply. Mount Holyoke is
committed to fostering multicultural diversity and awareness in its faculty,
staff, and student body. Women and persons of color are
especially encouraged to apply. The Mount Holyoke campus has grown
increasingly diverse over the past fifteen years. We appreciate the
complexities of living and working in a diverse world and strive to find ways
to redress inequities. We particularly encourage people who share these
commitments to submit their applications.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/23581/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/