[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Dear friends —

As we gear up for the DLF Forum in Vancouver — and most especially for an experimental, interactive closing session on setting community agendas in DLF — we want to know:

What are your ideas for collaborative work in the DLF community?
What questions do you have about the future of DLF?
What barriers do you face in your own work, and how might the DLF community help?
Where do you think our most exciting opportunities lie?

Our closing event, “Capacity and Community: Setting Agendas for #ourDLF,” is meant to bring together a diverse cross-section of DLF interests and perspectives, along with *your voices,* for an animated work session to help the DLF community set collaborative agendas.

We invite you to add your thoughts to the DLF Community Idea-Hopper and to advance our collective conversation using the hashtag #ourDLF on Twitter. You can do this both now and during the Forum — whether you’re attending in person or not.

DLF Forum session: http://sched.co/4A5S
Community Idea-Hopper: http://diglib.org/ideas/
#ourDLF on Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ourDLF

This community has tremendous imagination and capacity for good. We hope a sustained conversation about #ourDLF can help us focus our energies and get stuff done. — Bethany

Bethany Nowviskie
Director of the Digital Library Federation at CLIR
& Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities at UVa
diglib.org<http://diglib.org> | clir.org<http://clir.org> | engl.virginia.edu<http://engl.virginia.edu> | nowviskie.org<http://nowviskie.org>