Although our application period to host Data Curation Postdocs in Medieval Studies has ended, the Council on Library and Information Resources is now accepting proposals to host CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Fellows in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social Sciences on a rolling basis.

I would particularly like to draw the DLF community's attention to the fact that — in addition to the regular support for program travel, education, and professional development that all CLIR postdocs receive — we plan to subsidize 30% of salary costs for institutions hosting fellows in the field of software curation for the sciences and social sciences. Software Curation Postdocs will also have the ability to compete for micro-grant funding to support special projects.

More details available here: http://www.clir.org/fellowships/postdoc/hosts/dc-science

If you have questions about hosting CLIR/DLF postdoctoral fellows, please write to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Bethany Nowviskie
Director of the Digital Library Federation at CLIR
& Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities at UVa
diglib.org<http://diglib.org> | clir.org<http://clir.org> | engl.virginia.edu<http://engl.virginia.edu> | nowviskie.org<http://nowviskie.org>