Thank you all for your survey responses! The information was incredibly helpful in planning this event.

We are excited to announce that registration is now open for the NECode4Lib meeting being held at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH on December 4, 2015. Registration is free.

For more information about the event and logistics please visit the wiki page at: http://wiki.code4lib.org/NECode4lib_2015_Fall

To register for the event please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ne-code4lib-tickets-18823486555

We have a limited number of spots available, so please register promptly.

Questions? Ask us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Looking forward to seeing you in December!

The Dartmouth NECode4Lib Planning Committee

Joe Montibello, Chair

Shaun Akhtar

Laura Braunstein

Carla Galarza