Hi, CWG!

We have a meeting scheduled for next Wednesday, October 7 at 11:00 a.m. ET.  We’re looking forward to catching up.

Here is the agenda for our  meeting so far:

1.       NDSA transition update

2.       Member presentation from Lauren Work at Virginia Commonwealth University

3.       NDSA @ iPRES meeting  (http://ipres2015.org/)

4.       2015 NDSA Web Archiving Survey update

If you would like to give a brief member presentation, either at this meeting or one in the future, please let us know.

Here is the call information:

Event address for attendees:     https://locosi-its.webex.com/locosi-its/onstage/g.php?MTID=ee6afb1b936b5a785106d32a2835b08ac

Event number: 663 000 445

Event password:              12345

Audio conference:

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.

US Toll free

+1-855-797-9485

US Toll

+1-415-655-0002