Dear Erin,

Thank you for the note. I regret that I won’t be able to participate. I apologize for not being more of a presence—I will try to arrange for someone in the NYARC group to be available at the calls in the future, if possible.

Good luck with the planning for iPRES, and have a good call.

Regards,

Deborah

New York Art Resources Consortium (NYARC)

Deborah Kempe

Chief, Collections Management & Access

Frick Art Reference Library of The Frick Collection

10 East 71st Street | New York, NY 10021