From: "Bryan Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:54:13 PM
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Any Wowza users on the list?

Florida State University Libraries is looking at different streaming media servers we could use for various use cases (mainly as a backend that gets called to serve up streaming videos by another application/site), and we've settled on Wowza (https://www.wowza.com/) as a potential solution. Before we move any further along down this road, I was wondering if anyone on the list has used it before and could speak from personal experience about it?

Bryan Brown
Web Developer
FSU Libraries