On 15 November 2015, Carol Bean wrote:

> Kind of wondering what the benefit would be to adding that to the
> publishing workload.  Then I noticed:
>
> Paperity partners with *EBSCO Information Services* and *Altmetric* to
>> improve discoverability of journals and help them demonstrate their impact.
>

> The Journal is already indexed by EBSCO, so what's the added value here?

Being findable in an open article index would be good, but it's not worth it if
it's too much of a bother, since C4LJ is very findable generally.  Or if
Paperity gets bigger we could go at it again next year and see if it works
better.  Thanks for giving it a shot, though.

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/