From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian D. Gregg
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] code4lib.org account issues.

All,

I'm having account issues on code4lib.org.

When I attempt to use what I believe my username is it says "The username bdgregg has not been activated or is blocked".

When I attempt to "Request new password" it says "Sorry, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address".

When I attempt to "Create new account" it says "The name bdgregg is already taken, The e-mail address [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> is already registered.  Have you forgotten your password?"

How do I go about resolving this as I'm not sure where I'm exactly stuck at except some sort of purgatory?

Thanks,
Brian.

Brian D. Gregg
Solutions Architect | Manager Systems Development University of Pittsburgh | University Library System
Address: 7500 Thomas Blvd.  Room 129 Pittsburgh, PA 15208<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=7500+Thomas+Blvd,+Pittsburgh,+PA&hl=en&sll=41.117935,-77.604698&sspn=7.662465,13.73291&oq=7500+Tho&t=h&hnear=7500+Thomas+Blvd,+Pittsburgh,+Pennsylvania+15208&z=17>
Tel: (412) 648-3264 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Fax: (412) 648-3585