Hmmm.  We don't fit the model very well, but I tried anyway.  Kinda got
stuck on the http://paperity.org/legal/terms-journal part, which requires we

b) Set up a continuous process ("Indexing") that detects new articles of
> the Journal in no more than 7 days after their publication on the Website.
> c) Add past articles to the Index upon Inclusion and set up a process for
> adding new articles immediately after they are detected by the Indexing
> process. For each of the articles being added, set up an article profile
> page on Paperity website (the "Article Page"), where metadata and the
> contents of the article are displayed, possibly accompanied - at
> Administrator's discretion - by additional information, including but not
> limited to: a list of related reading, user comments, ratings,
> advertisements etc.

among other things.

Kind of wondering what the benefit would be to adding that to the
publishing workload.  Then I noticed:

Paperity partners with *EBSCO Information Services* and *Altmetric* to
> improve discoverability of journals and help them demonstrate their impact.

The Journal is already indexed by EBSCO, so what's the added value here?

Carol

Carol Bean