Hello Everyone:

Voting is now open for the pre-conference sessions! Voting will remain open from now until 5 PM Pacific Time, December 2nd.

http://bit.ly/c4lpreconfVote

For the 2016 Code4lib, we got an unprecedented number of pre-conference workshop proposals. Because of this and existing space considerations, we need pre-conference workshop interest voting to determine which workshops we can accept as well as help us put each in the best space available. The leaders of accepted proposals will hear from us by December 4th.

Thanks,
The Code4lib 2016 Conference Preconference Group