Hello,

We are in the process of setting up an Institutional Repository using DSpace and we identified that we want to use the HASSET SKOS thesaurus https://hasset.ukdataservice.ac.uk/ .

We are looking for a script to help us implement the thesaurus on DSpace.

We have contacted University of Essex and they were not aware of any scripts.

We have only found the following on the Internet:

"Connecting SKOS with DSpace" http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31833130/connecting-skos-with-dspace .

This script from github
https://github.com/mdiggory/dspace-rdf/blob/master/src/main/resources/org/dspace/adapters/rdf/vocabularies/dc.rdf

This article "Support of SKOS Vocabularies in the DSpace Digital Repository System" http://www.hpclab.ceid.upatras.gr/viografika/kotsomit/pubs/dsug09-poster.pdf
Is anyone aware of any updates on this 2009 project?

Any help would be appreciated.

I do apologise if I have got the wrong list, if any one knows a more appropriate list for me to send this request, please tell me.
Thank you

Regards

Penelope Campbell | Librarian
New South Wales Department of Family and Community Services
Family and Community Services Analysis and Research (FACSAR) | Strategic Reform and Policy
T 61 2 8753 8732 | F 61 2 8753 8734 | T Library 61 2  8753 8735
A Ground Floor, 223-239 Liverpool Road Ashfield NSW, 2131
A Locked bag 4001 Ashfield BC NSW, 1800
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W www.facs.nsw.gov.au<http://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/>

Security Statement

This email may be confidential and contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email, including any attachments. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. If you have received the email in error please delete and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the department, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the Department of Family and Community Services NSW. The department does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this email has been maintained, or that the communication is free of error, virus, interception, inference or interference.