We would like to request your participation in a scholarly research study. The purpose of this research project is to assess the perception, use and success of crowdfunding initiatives by cultural heritage institutions, including galleries, libraries, archives and museums.

The survey is anonymous; there is nothing in the survey that will identify you. IP addresses may be used to group and remove duplicate submissions, but will not be published. The survey consists of several questions, some of which are multi-part and it should take about 10 minutes to complete. The survey will be available until November 28th at 5pm CST.

In the event the data is later published, we will send a follow up email to this same listserv to advise the list of where they can access the research results.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Debra Riley-Huff, [log in to unmask]. You are welcome to forward this email to anyone you think may be interested in this project.

Here is a link to the survey. Thank you for helping us with this research.

http://uofmississippi.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9QzAVvWPb6mYZCZ

--
Susan Ivey
Digital Initiatives Librarian & Assistant Professor

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1