AVPreserve is currently accepting applications for the role of Media Asset
& Metadata Management Consultant. Consultants at AVPreserve work in
support, and under the guidance of Senior Consultants in alignment with the
goals and objectives of our clients and the AVPreserve vision. They are
expected to bring a solid skill set and base of experience to bear, while
being dedicated to continual improvement, diversifying their skills and
expertise, and leveraging every opportunity to learn and grow into a Senior
Consultant position.

AVPreserve provides a wide array of services, and our team members require
diverse skill-sets in order to contribute across a range of those
offerings. At this time we are particularly looking for people who can step
into, and/or grow into providing services in the areas of data management
and governance, data migration, data flow, and data modeling; the
implementation of digital preservation standards, policies, and best
practices; and the identification and integration of digital asset
management procedures and systems in both production and archival
environments. Applicants should have existing proficiency in aspects of
this work, but most importantly there should be a strong interest,
dedication and aptitude for growth in these areas.

For further details and application instructions, please visit our website
at
https://www.avpreserve.com/news/avpreserve-accepting-applications-for-the-role-of-consultant/

AVPreserve is a data management consulting and software development firm
focused on leveraging a deep understanding of technology, information,
business, and people to advance the ways in which data is used for the
benefit of individuals, organizations, and causes. Our team consists of
internationally recognized experts with years of experience working with
academic, media and entertainment, government, museum, broadcast, and
corporate organizations.

AVPreserve has locations in Brooklyn, New York and Madison, Wisconsin.
Candidates should either live in one of these locations or be willing to
relocate.

Chris Lacinak | AVPreserve
253 36th Street, Suite C302, Brooklyn, NY 11232

office: 917-475-9630 | mobile: 917-548-8632
http://www.avpreserve.com | Facebook.com/AVPreserve | twitter.com/AVPreserve