From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tibbo, Helen R
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 7:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Digipres] IPRES2015 Streaming Lisa Nakamura and Pam Samuelson Keynotes

We are pleased to announce that both IPRES2015 keynote addresses will be live streamed. At 9:00 - 10:00 (14:00-15:00 GMT) AM EST on Wednesday, November 4th we will stream Lisa Nakamura's presentation entitled "The Digital Afterlives of This Bridge Called My Back: Public Feminism and Open Access. On Thursday, November 5th at 9:00 - 10:AM (14:00-15:00 GMT) EST Pam Samuelson will speak on "Mass Digitization of Cultural Heritage: Can Copyright Obstacles Be Overcome?" To tune in, visit: http://livestream.com/unc-sils .

Dr. Helen R. Tibbo, Alumni Distinguished Professor
President, 2010-2011 & Fellow, Society of American Archivists
School of Information and Library Science
201 Manning Hall, CB#3360
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3360
Tel: 919-962-8063
Fax: 919-962-8071