FYI - reminder about today's call at 1 pm eastern.

From: Engle, Erin
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 10:51 AM
To: The NDSA Standards Working Group list ([log in to unmask])
Subject: NDSA S&P monthly call-in info & agenda - Nov 9, 1 pm Eastern

Hello all!

Our next call will be on Monday, November 9 at 1 pm Eastern.  Our main topic will be on web archiving and we have a great line-up of speakers!  Hope you can join us!

Agenda and call-in info below.

*         New member introduction

*         Announcements & Updates

*         Main topic  - Web Archiving

o   Jefferson Bailey, Internet Archive and Archive-IT - APIs/interoperability and research services

o   Abbie Grotke, Library of Congress - Updates at LC

o   Abigail Bordeaux, Harvard University Library - Web Archiving Environmental Scan

*         Other updates:

o   NDSA Innovation WG "web archiving" short guide

o   NDSA Content Working Group Web Archiving Survey update

*         Wrap-up

o   Next call - Dec 21, 2015

Web and phone:
https://locosi-its.webex.com/locosi-its/onstage/g.php?MTID=e2f9500928f9aa2290e046d0a06a0a9a6
Password: NDSA
**You will be prompted to either dial-in to a number provided or enter your number for WebEx to call you.

Phone only:
1-855-797-9485
Access code: 663 236 536

Best,