The National Agricultural Library has an opening for the Associate Director
of the Information Systems Division:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/415590700

The position is only open for current federal employees, and because of new
regulations, it is also only open for a very short time-frame.

There are a not of new initiatives at the library with digital products
especially concerning scientific data management. The new associate
director will be essential in shaping the technology stack for many of
these products. In my opinion, somebody with strong Unix/Linux expertise
and leadership skills would be ideal for the position. We also have a
strong Drupal presence at the Library.

Please circulate this opening widely among your friends in the federal
government!

I am working in the division  - please let me know if I can answer any
questions about it.

All the best, Ursula