In thinking about using worldcat.org as a bridge to a works record, I'm
wondering about using 'experiment.worldcat.org', e.g.
http://experiment.worldcat.org/oclc/841051199.jsonld as an easy way to get
the work id.     I'm having trouble finding out any info about exactly what
'experiment.worldcat.org' is.   Is it likely to be around for a while?  Is
it up to date and just reformatting the www.worldcat.org data???  Anybody
know?