From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Brian Riley
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 5:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] OCLC shutting down xISBN and xID (was Re: [CODE4LIB]
Matching print and electronic editions of the same book)

Does anyone know if OCLC is recommending an alternate solution that will
provide the same or at least similar functionality?

I had played around with the Worldcat Discovery API when it was in beta but
am not sure of its present status or if its the most logical replacement for
xID.

   Brian