Vote on Submitted Proposals Now - 12/15

Hello! One of the many ways Designing for Digital planners build
programming is through an open call for proposals, and we want to open up
this area of our programming to the community.

So starting today, the Designing for Digital Program Planning Committee
welcomes and encourages the community to participate in an open, easy and
anonymous community vote of the 2016 Designing for Digital 2016 Conference Call
for Proposals <http://www.designingfordigital.com/schedule/> submitted
proposals.

Our community voting requires no registration and is open now!
http://goo.gl/forms/6aH6zx15aL

Scan submission titles & abstracts and simply check off the sessions you’d
like to attend or those you think should be included in our conference.
Voting is open for a short time and will close on Tuesday, December 15 at
12am Midnight Eastern.

Happy voting!

--Designing for Digital Planning Committee
<http://www.designingfordigital.com/about/>

D4D16 is April 6-7 in Austin, TX and Online. Join us
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/designing-for-digital-2016-tickets-18327092828>!

D4D <http://www.designingfordigital.com/> is a design conference that aims
to approach the library digital experience from a holistic point of view.
We consider library services, physical layout, and overall strategy
starting with a variety of users and use cases. The conference is meant to
bring together UX professionals, web designers, managers, researchers,
strategists and librarians of all types to examine the current user’s
experience of the library and design the future of libraries in the modern,
digital world.