User Experience Research is a hot topic for 2016!
Hear from accomplished speakers, and get hands-on experience from our
demonstration tables.

WHEN: January 6, 2016 ||| Wednesday ||| 8:45 AM - 3 PM
WHERE: Simmons College in Boston
HOW MUCH: Registration $60 |||  ASIST members $45
SO: Register today! - http://neasist-uxandyou.eventbrite.com/

UX & You: User Experience Research and Design

We have all been hearing about user experience and here is your
opportunity to learn what it is all about and how you can get useful
data to improve your services, web portals, digital humanities projects
or physical spaces.  Let's start making a better impact by engaging with
our communities.

The New England Chapter of the Association for Information Science &
Technology, together with the Simmons College Student Chapter, invite
you to join us at our 2016 Winter Event, User Experience & You: UX
Design and Research. Morning presenters will give an introduction to the
topic and share their insights and experiences. The afternoon will
feature interactive demonstration tables that will give you hands-on
practice with various UX research tools and methods, followed by short
case studies by Simmons students.

Visit our event site to see the topics to be discussed, and check out
the roster of speakers below!

Morning Speakers
Rong Tang, PhD.- Associate Professor and Director Usability Lab, Simmons
College
Steven Anderson- Digital Repository Developer, Digital Commonwealth
Eben English- Web Services Developer, Boston Public Library
Kate Lawrence- Vice President, User Research, EBSCO Information Services