Greetings all -

I'm wondering whether anyone has recently installed LibStats on a remotely hosted server? (We're using a Namecheap account for hosting this and some other things, as our campus site and library site have recently moved to a cloud Drupal account that apparently doesn't permit a LibStats installation.) I thought I'd installed and configured it correctly, but I keep hitting an "Internal Server Error" screen. If anyone's successfully managed to install LibStats on a server like this, I'd love to hear from you - thanks!

Jordan Ruud
Public Services Librarian, University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
479-788-7208